Join a GREAT club and be a part of a community minded organization. The annual dues are running from October 1, 2017 – September 30, 2018)…$60.00 per member/person. Members are invited to attend one business meeting and one social meeting during each month, plus receive a weekly “Hot News Flash” via email of events and volunteer opportunities for club members. Any questions….email Greg Robinson, Club President: firstname.lastname@example.org or Debra Gilbreath, Club Membership/Marketing Director: email@example.com
Awards–The Monterey Ski and Social Club won the Far West Ski Association’s “Outstanding Charity and Community Service Award” for 2010-2011 at its Annual Convention 2011. It was the only Club out of 89 Ski Clubs in the FWSA to receive this award!What We Are All About! Community Giving and fun!
The Monterey Ski and Social Club IS NOT just a great ski club!!
* Over 90 active, fun-loving skiers and non-skiers having year-round adventures!
* Couples and singles meeting since August 1995.
* A non-profit, civic-minded Club that gives back to our world-class community!
* Providing volunteers and donations for non-profit events and fundraisers.
Activities to suit a variety of interests:
* Volunteering: Concours d’ Elegance, Laguna Seca Races, Wine Tasting Events, Golf Tournaments, and More!
* Events: Hikes, Dinners, Wine Tasting, Theater Trips, Walks, trips to Yosemite and San Francisco
* Parties – Super Bowl, Independence Day, Holiday, New Years Eve & More
* Friday Night Clubs- weekly evening social cocktail hour (see Categories tab at right for more details)
* Winter Adventure Trips-weekend trips in January, February and March to Lake Tahoe; plus a week-long trip to an out of state location
* San Francisco Bay Area Council with 35 Ski Clubs around the SF Bay area!
* Far West Ski Association-we can also attend their Annual June Convention!
* Monterey Peninsula and Carmel Chambers of Commerce have Monthly Mixers and free ribbon cuttings we can attend to show our support!
Formal Meetings are held the 2nd Wednesday of each month @ 6:00 p.m. and Social meetings are the 4th Wednesday, or another day of the week. Watch the website for locations.
Ski Club Attire is available to purchase with the MSSC logo embroidered on front or back with your choice of vests, jackets, bags, or whatever for a small cost. This can go on your current clothing, or you purchase one through this program. Contact Doug Weaver to place your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
From your Board–Clarification of Club policies:
1. We welcome nonmembers to attend our Club meetings. But, out of respect for current members, we will request they pay the nonmember rate of $20. However, IF they decide to join that evening, we will deduct $10 off their membership fees. Exceptions are New Members Nights.
2. Members may bring one nonmember to Club-sponsored events. However, depending on the event, we may charge a slightly higher fee for the nonmember.